Holophane Lighting

Background

Holophane Europe are a Leading British Lighting Manufacturer based in Milton Keynes were keen to install a commercial solar energy system as part of a wider environmental and sustainability programme to bolster the companies current green initiatives.

David Barnwell, Managing Director of Holophane Europe Ltd said “Holophane Europe’s investment in the new solar PV panel installation that was designed, installed and commissioned by Centreco is another commitment to “Earthlight”, a companywide initiative focused on our Environmental, Social & Governance programme. By investing in renewable energy, we aim to reduce our carbon footprint as we move towards a carbon neutral business. This new installation will provide 70% of our electricity in 2022 with the remaining 30% purchased from Carbon Trust accredited, 100% renewable energy sources.”

Key Stats

Client Type

Owner Operator

Industry

Lighting Manufacturer

Location

Milton Keynes

Project Type

Tier One Solar Energy System - Roof Mounted

System Size

253kW

Installation Date

Early 2022